Saturday, November 21, 2009

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

There comes a time in your life when there is no longer an easy way out. A time when you can't allow yourself to fail, when you can't take a chance on giving up. You have to fight for what you want, what you believe in, and what you know you can accomplish. This is the time for you to reach for your dreams. Nothing is ever too big, or too small. Don't think, just do. Real passion is found in your heart, not in your mind. If you have a passion for something, you can't risk thinking about your options. You just have to take the leap. And if you fall, never quit. Just keep trying and you will eventually find what you're looking for. Your time will come when you least expect it. I know this sounds like a bunch of crap, but what else can I say? I'm certainly not going to be one of those people that gives up on everything. I truly believe that if you try hard enough and never give up, you will get everything you want. There is nothing that you can't do. Although it may seem that way, it's not. In fact, I've done things that I never thought I could do. I made the best of every situation but more importantly, I tried my best. It's those things that made me who I am today. The things that I thought I couldn't do, and did anyway. Those things molded me into this person; a person of confidence, integrity, and intelligence. The events in your life that help you grow as a person are the most important, and most meaningful experiences. The best part is that there is never an experience in your life that you won't grow from. No matter how good, bad, or ugly. There is always room for growth. Don't take the easy way out. Challenge yourself and reach for the sky. If you have big dreams, you better work for them! If you do the work, you'll find what you're looking for. Just remember to never give up!

1 comment: