Saturday, November 21, 2009

ME.... IN A NUTSHELL!

I'm a rather complex person, so much that this may even be a little confusing to people. I'm just gonna get right to it and get it over with. This will certainly be very robotic and maybe even slightly annoying to read.

I am a very cultured person, with very big dreams. I like to try new things, especially foods that I've never eaten before. I enjoy all music and I follow certain artists, but I also like to listen to the less popular people. I have few friends, but many aquaintences. It doesn't bother me as much as you'd think because the friends that I do have are very important to me and quite frankly, I enjoy being alone sometimes. I'm over the boyfriend bullshit, it's probably the least important thing to me at this point. I've had my relationships for now, I think I'll wait a while for another one. I'm a relatively honest person, I will only lie if I don't want to get involved with something. I don't think those kinds of lies are bad, because it's my right to not want to be tangled up in an uncomfortable situation. I don't care when people judge me before they know me, because they have just as much right to judge me as I have to be myself. I enjoy being myself and I'd rather not be anybody else. I tend to set very high standards for myself and then get disappointed when I don't meet them. I tend to hide my emotions, but I will show them sometimes too. I take shit from no one, but I will give it right back to them. I model, but I'm not cocky and vain like everyone expects me to be. I refuse to live by the standards of society and I will not conform to the latest trends. I have my own style that constantly changes. I know that people judge me, but I will not judge them for doing so. There are many things that people could say about me, and I'm aware of every one of them. I guess you'd just have to have a conversation with me if you want to form better judgement of me.

1 comment:

  1. Y'know ... you could've just pointed me to this post. I would've been able to figure out which lists you belong on from here. :p

    -Nite*Star :)

    ReplyDelete