Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SUFFOCATION OF HOPE

It seems as though all relationships are based on sex these days. Even people who've just started dating are having sex. Is sex really so important that it's mandatory on the first date? What happened to getting to know a person before sleeping with them? What happened to intimacy? I find it very difficult to believe that first date sex is very intimate.


I guess I just don't understand how sex got to be everyone's top priority. It seems to be the main goal for people who are dating. The "hook up" has seriously injured the world of dating. Casual sex has slowly suffocated any hope for romantic types like myself to be able to date the old-fashioned way. I'm looking for a relationship based on more than just sex. I don't want my first date with someone to consist of a quick bite, maybe coffee, and sex! That's if we even have an opportunity to eat and have coffee before I'm stripped of my dignity. 


Sex has been so exploited that I find it very hard to be interested in it at all. And you can imagine how difficult that is, being a gay man. Men are definitely more interested in sex than women. So if I'm not interested in having casual sex, that eliminates about 98% of my potential dates. Which can be very frustrating for a person who produces twice as much love as the average human. 


Seriously, it sickens me to think of how much love is built up inside of me. There should be a surgery for such a thing. It can become quite frustrating and overwhelming at times. So I find ways to release my love in different ways. I should find a way to bottle it, disguise it, and sell it to the mean and angry people of the world. Now, that could haul in some serious dough!


Thanks for reading! 


I apologize for the tireless rant, but I'm bored and full of feelings. As usual!


L☮♥E,
-Bengee



No comments:

Post a Comment